Sunday, March 01, 2015

Flowers in February... Spring is in the air!

 


February's challenge in my facebook group 'Simply Creating' was to create something with flowers.  I thought I would create some bright, thank you cards for this challenge.  I love that they are the same card in different colours.  I think they turned out nice.

Products that I used for these cards:
  • White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack - X254
  • Kraft Paper - Z1375
  • Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment - Z1939
  • Adventure Cardstock Combo Pack - X5935 - for Lagoon and Honey Cardstock
  • Whimsy Cardstock Combo Pack - X5940 - for Thistle Cardstock
   (you can also get the individual colour cardstock packages - X5762,X5668X5769)
  • A Budding Friendship Stamp set - D1602
  • A Little Note Stamp set - A1171
  • Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad - Z2195
  • Honey Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad - Z2162
  • Thistle Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad - Z2640
  • Topiary Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad -  Z2155
  • Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad - Z2105
Until next time.  Happy scrappin'!
Jo








No comments:

Post a Comment